Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Still, Small Voice

As I mentioned in my last self-congratulatory post, my intention was to hold off until New Year's Eve to pass along my good news. If you read the post, you might remember that I said it would be perfect symmetry to have one more positive feedback for Rocky's store in addition to the other accomplishments.

Well, sometime late yesterday afternoon someone left positive feedback, creating the symmetry I was wishing for when making my announcement: 90 perfect feedback ratings, 700 sales and 800 views on my blog.

This proves one thing to me yet again: Listen to the still, small voice within. But, as happens all too frequently, my ego won out and I had to go crowing my news right away, hell or high water.This little occurrence validates my one and only resolution:  

Follow your instincts. Take your time. Make your intentions known, work towards fulfilling the intention, and then just let it flow. My intention is for 2011 to be a glorious year filled with lots of changes that will open up grand and wonderful opportunities, followed by lots of love, joy and abundance.

Happy New Year All! Make it Grand and Glorious!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - following your instincts, intuition, gut, or blatantly obvious signs are the way to getting to where you want to go. It's also the way to BE in the flow! Congrats on your success in 2010!

    ReplyDelete