Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lovely Linda

I am so blessed to be a part of this beautiful little mountain town I've come to call home. But it's not all about the beautiful scenery, the incredible wildlife and 300+ days of sunshine. A town is just a place on a map. Evergreen is about the vibe. It's about the amazing energy that wells up around you. It's about the spirit of a place that is breathed into life every day by the people who inhabit it.

I've met some of the most incredible people I've ever known since moving to Colorado. There are so many faces to this wild place we call home. But right now I want to share my thoughts about one incredible woman, my good friend, Linda Morris.


Linda is a doer. She's a get-things-done woman. If Linda is resting, she's only resting to get to the next thing she needs to do. And she does it all with enormous heart and love. When I talk to Linda, she LISTENS. I mean really listens. She has been an enormous source of strength for me through recent difficult times and she ALWAYS finds a way to pull the positive out of me. I don't know if this blog would ever have been born and thrived without Linda, there on the sidelines, always cheering me on.


I've met lots of women who inspire me, and Linda Morris "walks the walk". She is indefatigable. She is funny. She is smart and she's one of my best friends. Yesterday we went to lunch and had many things to celebrate. One of them being Rocky's 1,000 page views. In my heart I know I could not have done it without Linda's enthusiastic prodding and complete belief in me.

Linda, I know grandstanding is not your style. SORRY! I had to do it anyway!

1 comment:

  1. It is a true blessing to have friends like Linda. We oftentimes take them for granted and Forget that they are so special. Props to Linda. You are very lucky, The glass is half-full.

    ReplyDelete