Thursday, August 26, 2010

Welcome Friends!

Welcome to Rocky's Mountain Books Blog! I'm a bookseller, and my shop can be found at: Rocky's Mountain Books. My goal is to create a blog that contains book reviews, comments, and a good dose of humor.  I've always loved looking at, holding, smelling (weid, I know) and immersing myself in books. Rocky's Mountain Books has afforded me the luxury of creating a business doing something I love - sharing books.

With this "new" tool, I will be able to do one more thing that I love, which is writing about my love of books and words. I'm sure to meander a bit off topic here and there, but I hope it's always fresh and interesting to the reader. If it encourages you to look at my store and maybe even make a purchase, well that's a good thing too! Thanks to all the great people who've encouraged me to take this path. You asked for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment